Best Online Craps Casinos
Get the dice rolling to win big with casino dice games online. Both high rollers and novice players are welcome to browse through our online craps tutorial guide to put the odds in their favor. Novice players can use the tutorial to find their way around the virtual craps table. High rollers can take control and use the guide to polish their strategy and craps techniques. Majority of the best online craps casinos offer craps for free or real money. Players can play instantly with leading New Zealand casino websites without downloading craps software.
Best Online Craps Real Money Casinos NZ
|Rank||Gambling Site||Deposit Bonus||Get Started|
| 600+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $|
|#2|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $|
|#3|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $|
|#4|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $|
|#5|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $|
How to Play Online Craps
If you are ready to take your free online craps game to real money craps, then here is a step-by-step guide to help you. Our team of experts have put together this guide to help players of all levels.
Deposit to Play Real Money Online Craps
If you are taking the leap at rolling the dice for real money, the first thing you will need to do is make a deposit.
Place Online Craps Real Money Bets
Place wagers. For the first round, players wager on either the pass line or don’t pass line bets. The difference between the two betting options is the number the shooter needs to roll.
Online Craps First Round Dice Roll
The shooter will roll the free online dice. Craps players recognise the first round as the “come-out” roll. The outcome of the dice roll will determine how to play out the rest of the round. With this dice roll, there are one of three possibilities:
- The shooter wins the round.
- The shooter loses the round.
- The shooter neither wins nor loses and the round continues.
Determine Round 2 in Online Craps
If the first dice roll (come-out roll), is a 7 or 11 the shooter wins even money. If the dice roll is a 2, 3, or 12 the shooter loses the pass line bet they placed. If the outcome is a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 this becomes the point and the game will continue.
Online Craps Point
Players will aim to roll the same point again. If the player rolls a 7 before the point, they lose.
Online Craps Come and Don’t Come Bets
As the game continues, players will make more bets with higher payouts. This means players will wager on the “come” and “don’t come” bets.
Play Live Online Craps
If you enjoy real money craps online, then perhaps live dealer craps is worth a try. Live dealer craps offer players a much faster and more realistic experience. Live dealer craps also offers a more social experience as players interact with one another and the dealer. The betting limits for live craps are also much higher. This makes live craps online a far more rewarding.
Pass Line Bet: The most basic craps bet. This bet carries a house edge of 1%. Players place this bet before the come-out roll and pays out even money.
Don’t Pass Bet: Players make these bets before the come-out roll. If they roll a 2 or 3 they will win. If the dice roll is a 7 or 11, they lose. If the dice roll is 12, it will be a tie result.
Come Bet: After the point is established, players can make these bets. This bet will win the dice roll is a 7 or 11. If the dice roll is a 2, 3, or 12 th8is bet will lose. If the dice roll is anything else, this will be the point for the come bet.
Don’t Come Bet: Players can make these bets after the point is established. It is like Don’t Pass Bets. This bet loses if the first dice roll after you place the bet is a 7 or 11. The bet will win if the dice roll is a 2 or 3 is on the first dice roll after players place the bet. Any other number will become your point for the don’t come bet.
Odds Bets: Side bets placed after the point is established. They are extensions of the Pass line, Don’t Pass, Come, and Don’t Come bets. These bets have no house edge and payout true odds.
Place Win: Bets placed after a come-out when a point has been established. These bets win if the dice roll is 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 is before a 7.
Place Bets: These bets work in the opposite way to place bets. A bet that loses if the roll dice is a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 before a 7.
Buy Bets: Bets on a particular number being rolled before a 7. This bet pays out higher than other bets.
Lay Bets: A bet that the shooter will roll a 7 before a specific number.
Big 6 Bet: A bet the shooter will roll a 6 before a 7.
Big 8 Bet: A Bet on the shooter rolling an 8 before a 7.
Hard-ways: Double dice rolls that make up numbers. For example; a double three will be a hard 6. Players can bet on a hard 4, hard 6, hard 8, or hard 10. Each has its own payout.
Field: This is a bet on what the outcome of the next dice roll will be. This bet will win if a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or 12 is rolled. It will lose if a 5, 6, 7, or 8 is rolled.
Any 7: A bet that the next dice roll will be a 7.
Any Craps: This bet wins if a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled next.
The most basic craps game rules combine luck with a strategy. Craps creates curiosity among many players. Many of these players get cold feet when playing the craps game online. Here are rules to help you take the leap and play craps games online.
- The first round is always the come-out roll. The shooter rolls the dice during this round.
- The come-out roll is also the first roll after the shooter rolls the point.
- The come-out roll determines whether the shooter win, loses or whether the game continues.
- The marker which looks like an ice hockey puck will let you know what stage the game is at.
- If the maker is black with the word “off” written on it, the point still needs to be established.
- If the marker is white with the word “on” written on it, this means the point is established. The shooter will place a market on the number of the point.
- Players will place Pass line bets before the come-out roll. This bet wins if the shooter rolls a 7 or 11. Players will lose the bet if the shooter rolls a 2, 3, or 12.
- The come-out roll determines how to play out the rest of the game.
More New Zealand Casino Games
- Casino Games
- Online Baccarat
- Online Bingo
- Online Blackjack
- Online Craps
- Online Roulette
- Online Pokies
- Table Games
- Progressive Jackpots
FAQs About Online Craps in New Zealand
How to Play Craps Online in New Zealand?
- Craps features numerous betting options. Players need not place all of their bets before the round begins. Throughout the round players can place additional bets. With the right craps betting strategy, players will know when to play these bets. Craps is the only casino game that allows players to get in with the action. Players can take their turn as the shooter and throw the dice. With any good craps strategy, the odds will be in the player’s favour. Remember, the first dice roll is the come-out roll. It determines how to play the rest of the round. Place bets as the round progresses.
How to Win with Real Money Online Craps?
- Understanding the odds rule of when to pass and when not to and the amount to place behind each bet is a good start to winning. It is good to place the Big 6 or Big 8 wagers, especially when you are playing multiples of NZD$6.00. Another good bet to help you win is the lay bet against a 4 or 10. Other good craps bets to increase your chances of winning include; the pass bet, don’t pass bet, come bet, and don’t come bet.
Where to play online craps for real money in New Zealand?
- Craps is available at all your top rated virtual casinos. We searched the web looking for the best craps online casino, but with so many good ones it was difficult to single one out. Above is a table with all the craps casinos we recommend you try to play craps online for fun.