Get the dice rolling to win big with casino dice games online. Both high rollers and novice players are welcome to browse through our craps tutorial guide to try put the odds in their favor. Novice players can use the tutorial to find their way around the virtual craps table. High rollers can take control and use the guide to polish their strategy and craps techniques. Majority of the best online craps casinos offer craps for free or real money. Players can play instantly with leading casino websites without downloading any craps software.
Best Online Craps Real Money Casinos NZ
150+ Pokies and 98% Payout
NZ$ 1500 BONUS
150+ Pokies and 97% Payout
NZ$ 350 BONUS
600+ Pokies and 98% Payout
NZ$ 800 BONUS
150+ Pokies and 97% Payout
How to Play Craps
If you are ready to take your free online craps game to real money craps then here is a step by step guide to help you. This guide has been put together by our expert team who has years of craps experience.
If you are taking the leap at rolling the dice for real money, the first thing you will need to do is make a deposit.
Place wagers. For the first round, players wager on either the pass line or don’t pass line bets. The difference between the two betting options is the number the shooter needs to roll.
The shooter will roll the free online dice. The first dice roll is known as the “come-out” roll. The outcome of the dice roll will determine how the rest of the round is played.
With this dice there are one of three possibilities:
- The shooter wins the round.
- The shooter loses the round.
- The shooter neither wins or loses and the round continues.
If the first dice roll (come out roll), is a 7 or 11 the shooter wins even money. If the dice roll is a 2, 3, or 12 the shooter loses the pass line bet they placed. If the outcome is a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 this becomes the point and the game will continue.
Players will aim to roll the same point again. If the player rolls a 7 before the point, they lose.
As the game continues, players will be able to make more bets with higher payouts. This means players will be able to wager on the “come” and “don’t come” bets.
Play Live Craps Online
If you enjoy real money craps online, then perhaps live dealer craps is worth a try. Live dealer craps offer players a much faster and more realistic experience. Live dealer craps also offers a more social experience as players interact with one another and the dealer. The betting limits for live craps are also much higher. This makes live craps online a far more rewarding.
Pass Line Bet: The most basic craps bet. This bet carries a house edge of 1%. Players place this bet before the come-out roll and pays out even money.
Don’t Pass Bet: Players make these bets before the come-out roll. If they roll a 2 or 3 is rolled they will win. If the dice roll is a 7 or 11, they lose. If a 12 is rolled, it will result in a tie result.
Come Bet: Bets that are placed after the point is established. If a 7 or 11 is rolled you will win. If a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled this bet loses. If any other number is rolled this is the point for the come bet.
Don’t Come Bet: Bets that are also placed after the point is established and are similar to Don’t Pass Bets. This bet loses if a 7 or 11 is rolled on the first roll after you place the bet. It will win if 2 or 3 is rolled on the first dice roll after the bet is placed. Any other number that is rolled will become your point for the don’t come bet.
Odds Bets: Side bets placed after the point is established. They are extensions of the Pass line, Don’t Pass, Come, and Don’t Come bets. These bets have no house edge and payout true odds.
Place Win: Bets placed after a come-out when a point has been established. These bets win if a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 is rolled before a 7.
Place Bets: These bets work in the opposite way to place bets. If a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10 is rolled before a 7, these bets lose.
Buy Bets: Bets on a particular number being rolled before a 7. This bet pays out higher than other bets.
Lay Bets: This a bet that a 7 will be rolled before a specific number.
Big 6 Bet: A bet that a 6 will be thrown before a 7.
Big 8 Bet: A Bet that an 8 will be thrown before a 7.
Hard-ways: Numbers that are rolled as doubles. For example; a double three will be a hard 6. Players can bet on a hard 4, hard 6, hard 8, or hard 10. Each has its own payout.
Field: This is a bet on what the outcome of the next dice roll will be. This bet will win if a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or 12 is rolled. It will lose if a 5, 6, 7, or 8 is rolled.
Any 7: A bet that the next dice roll will be a 7.
Any Craps: This bet wins if a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled next.
The most basic craps game rules combine luck with strategy. Craps creates curiosity among many players. Many of these players get cold feet when it come to playing the craps game online. Here are some rules to help you take the leap and play craps games online.
- How to play craps online?
- Online craps real money is one of the most exciting casino games you can play. This game is offered by majority of casinos but only few offer free craps for real money. Fortunately, we have found the top online craps sites for you to enjoy. These sites inform how to play craps online and offer the best online casino bonuses and rewards.
- How to Play Craps Online in New Zealand?
- Craps features numerous betting options. Not all bets are placed before the round begins. Bets can also be placed throughout the round. With the right craps betting strategy, players will know when to play these bets. Craps is the only casino game that allows players to get in with the action. Players are able to take their turn as the shooter and throw the dice. With any good craps strategy, the odds will be in the player’s favour. Remember, the first dice roll is the come-out roll. It determines how the rest of the game is played. Place bets as the round progresses.
- How to Win with Online Craps?
- Understanding the odds rule of when to pass and when not to and the amount to place behind each bet is a good start to winning. It is good to place the Big 6 or Big 8 wagers, especially when you are playing multiples of AUD$6.00. Another good bet to help you win is the lay bet against a 4 or 10. Other good craps bets to increase your chances of winning include; the pass bet, don’t pass bet, come bet, and don’t come bet.
- Where to play craps online for real money?
- Craps is found at all your top rated virtual casinos. We searched the web looking for the best craps online casino, but with so many good ones it was difficult to single one out. Above is a table with all the craps casinos we recommend you try to play craps online for fun.