Closed – No Longer in Operation
EntroPay is a prepaid card service in New Zealand under the direction of MasterCard and VISA. It works in the same manner as debit cards. Using EntroPay for casino transactions is easy. Online casinos accept EntroPay payments for both deposits and withdrawals. It is a popular gambling method offering Kiwi players peace of mind with its top security features.
EntroPay was first introduced in 2000 in Europe. It was the first virtual card of its kind. It offers people a convenient payment method that combines a debit card with an e-wallet. EntroPay has gone on to become one of the most secure banking methods for online casino players. The sign-up process is simple. Players can instantly transfer funds from their bank to EntroPay e-Wallet to start playing real money casino games. We provide an overview of reliable EntroPay casinos where you can play for real money and make instant deposits.
Best NZ EntroPay Casino Sites
|Rank||Gambling Site||Deposit Bonus||Get Started|
| 600+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $350 BONUS|| |
|#2|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $1000 BONUS|| |
|#3|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $800 BONUS|| |
|#4|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $1500 BONUS|| |
|#5|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $1000 BONUS|| |
EntroPay was first introduced in 2000 in Europe. It was the first virtual card of its kind. It offers people a convenient payment method that combines a debit card with an e-wallet. EntroPay has gone on to become one of the most secure banking methods for online casino players.
How it Works
Using an EntroPay card is easy. EntroPay users are required to complete a quick and easy registration process. Once the registration process is complete, players will need to top up their EntroPay cards.
To add funds to your EntroPay card, players can link their personal debit or credit card. All personal debit and credit card information is kept secure. It is not provided to any online casino in New Zealand when making a deposit and withdrawal.
Our Recommend EntroPay Casino
- POWERED BY MICROGAMING
- 500+ CASINO GAMES
- PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT GAMES
- Roulette & More
Depositing and Withdrawing with EntroPay at Online Casinos
How to Make a Deposit
- Log in to your NZ online casino.
- Head over to the banking page.
- Select deposit.
- Select EntroPay as your deposit method.
- Enter the required details of your EntroPay account.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit. Ensure this amount meets the minimum deposit requirement of your chosen online casino.
- Submit your request.
- Funding your casino account with EntroPay is usually instant.
How to Make a Withdrawal
- Log in to your Kiwi casino account.
- Navigate to the banking section.
- Select withdrawal.
- Select EntroPay as your withdrawal option.
- Fill in the details required to process your withdrawal.
- Fill in the amount you wish to withdraw. Double check the casino’s policy to make sure you meet the minimum withdrawal requirements.
- The funds may take a few days to process and appear in your EntroPay account.
- You may keep the funds in your EntroPay account or transfer them into your debit or credit card.
EntroPay Casino FAQS
What is EntroPay?
EntroPay is a prepaid virtual account. It allows players to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos accepting VISA and MasterCard. Using EntroPay for online purchases allows players not to disclose any personal information.
How can I fund an EntroPay card?
Funding an EntroPay card is easy. Simply link a personal debit or credit card and transfer funds to and from your EntroPay account within minutes.
What are the fees for using EntroPay?
Online casinos do not charge any fees for using EntroPay. However, EntroPay charges a small service fee.
Who can use EntroPay?
EntroPay is globally available. It is also available in seven different languages. No credit checks are required nor are there any limitations on the card.
Is EntroPay safe to use?
EntroPay is completely safe to use at New Zealand online casinos. Our team of experts have thoroughly tested this banking method at numerous gambling sites. We found it completely safe and easy to use.