Use Credit Cards at Casino Sites
Credit cards are not only safe to use at online casinos in New Zealand, but they are also quick and easy to use. Credit cards are one of the top options for players as it is something they’re familiar with. Credit card casinos offer players exceptional welcome bonuses, a wide range of casino games and a whole lot more. Let us take you through using credit cards at Kiwi online casinos, the pros and how to make deposits and withdraws.
Top Casinos Online Accepting Credit Card Transactions
|Rank||Gambling Site||Deposit Bonus||Get Started|
| 600+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $350 BONUS|| |
|#2|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $1000 BONUS|| |
|#3|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $800 BONUS|| |
|#4|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $1500 BONUS|| |
|#5|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $1000 BONUS|| |
Types of Credit Cards
Credit cards are not issued directly to customers or players. Financial institutions issue credit cards with branded products. The two most popular brands are MasterCard and VISA.
Making a Credit Card deposit and withdraw
Credit cards are a convenient way for players to make both deposits and withdrawals at casino sites.
- Log in to your chosen gambling site.
- Go to the banking section.
- Select credit card.
- Enter the required details, including the amount you wish to deposit.
- After completing the transaction, the funds will appear in the casino account.
- Head over to the withdraw section.
- Select credit cards.
- Enter the details of your credit card and the amount you would like to withdraw.
- The transaction may take up to 3 days to reflect in your card. In some cases, it may take longer, depending on the financial institution and type of credit card.