Best Online Blackjack Guide
Best NZ Online Blackjack Casinos to Play Real Money
|Rank||Gambling Site||Deposit Bonus||Get Started|
| 600+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $|
|#2|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $|
|#3|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $|
|#4|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $|
|#5|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $|
While playing online blackjack New Zealand, the cards all carry different values. Below is a break down of the values to help you determine your final hand total.
- King, Queen, Jack and 10 cards carry the value of 10.
- Aces carry the value of either 1 or 11. Players have the choice of which value will give them a stronger hand.
- All other cards 2 through 9 will carry their face values.
Types of Online Blackjack Games
Online blackjack real money offers players a great amount of entertainment. Choose an online blackjack variation from the list below for an exciting online blackjack experience.
Atlantic City Blackjack
A blackjack online game that offers players the option to play up to 8 blackjack hands simultaneously. Apart from this change, all other blackjack rules remain the same.
Vegas Strip Blackjack
This online blackjack game is one of the most popular variants of 21 available on the internet. In this game, a natural blackjack pays out 3:2. Both the players and dealer have the choice to hit up to 11 cards.
Perfect Pairs Blackjack
This online blackjack for real money game uses the European blackjack rules with the addition of the Perfect Pairs side bet. This is a bet on your first two cards being a pair.
Double Exposure Blackjack
In this online blackjack for money game, the dealer receives both his first cards face up. This helps give players the upper hand on how to play out the rest of the game. There are also other rule changes to favour the dealer.
Pontoon is a New Zealanders blackjack bettors game that is based on traditional blackjack. This game features some minor rule differences and the lowest house edge. The terminology also differs slightly. For example; a natural 21 is called Pontoon, hitting is called twist, and stand is stick.
This is an online blackjack bonus game where players can experience higher rewards with greater odds. This game features an optional side bet to receive a bonus payout upon receiving a specified hand dealt; Jack and Ace of Spades, Jack and any Ace, or any 2 suited cards.
Super Fun 21 Blackjack
This is one of the most exciting online blackjack gambling games played with a standard 52 deck of cards. Up to 8 decks of cards can be used in this variant. This online blackjack game is worth playing for any player looking for a more challenging blackjack experience.
The most common online blackjack game that is based on the traditional game of 21, with a few minor rule changes. This common blackjack game appeals to all players.
Hi Lo 13 Blackjack
A real blackjack game online that gives players an additional optional side. With this bet, players will attempt to try correctly guess whether their initial hand will total more than 13, less than 13 or equal to 13. This side bet is placed independently from your traditional blackjack betting options.
Triple Sevens Blackjack
This can be seen as a progressive online blackjack game, as the jackpots are astronomical. The progressive Triple 7’s jackpot is triggered when players receive at least one 7 card with their initial hand. From here the prize will continue to grow as more 7s are dealt. The online blackjack variation will provide hours of online blackjack entertainment.
Online Blackjack Glossary
21: The second-best hand a player can get in a game of blackjack. This hand equals to 21 but from 3 or more cards.
Blackjack Strategy: Strategies used by players through the round to try improve their odds.
Burn Cards: After the cards have been shuffled the dealer will remove the top cards from the deck. These will be placed in the shoe as burn cards. Cards can also be removed from the deck throughout the round.
Cut: The methods of splitting cards after shuffling to cut the deck.
Early Surrender: In a game of blackjack, players are able to surrender after their initial hand is dealt. This will cost the player half their wager.
Hard Hand: Otherwise, referred to as a hard total. This is when a hand contains an ace valued at 1.
Push: This is when both the player and dealer have the same hand totals at the end of the round.
Soft Hand: This is a hand containing an ace with the value of 11.
Up card: A card that is dealt facing up for player see its value. This is often the dealer’s first card that he receives.
More Real Money Games
Online Blackjack in New Zealand FAQs
What is considered as a soft 17 in online blackjack?
- With money blackjack games, a soft is a hand that contains an Ace with the value of 11. With a soft hand, it is highly unlikely that you will bust. If you draw another card, you have the option to chance the value of the ace to 1 to prevent your hand from exceeding 21.
How do you play online blackjack 21?
- The aim of the game is to build a hand total as close to or equal to 21 without exceeding. The best hand is a blackjack, which totals 21 from just 2 cards. Cards 2 through 10 have their face value, face cards are worth 10, and an Ace is worth 1 or 11.
When should you hit or stay in online blackjack?
- This depends on your hand and the dealer’s face-up card. Generally though, if your hand total is 17 or higher you will want to stand. If the dealer’s face up card is 6 or less and your hand is 13 or higher, stand.
How to win with online blackjack in New Zealand?
- Blackjack is a casino game that combines strategy with skill. There are a few tips to help increase your odds of winning. The insurance is a good choice when the 3 decks are in favour of a +3 true count or higher. Establish a basic blackjack strategy to increase your chances of smaller wins more frequently. For much greater payouts more frequently, master card counting.