Casinos Accepting MasterCard Payments
Top MasterCard Casinos
MasterCard is a highly trustworthy payment method established in 1956. MasterCard can be used in just about every store, online shopping site and online casinos. It is an internationally accepted form of banking available in 210 countries. This means New Zealanders can even use your MasterCard while travelling abroad without the troubles of visiting you nearest foreign exchange branch. Obtaining a MasterCard is fairly easy too. Players can apply through their local financial institution.
Types of MasterCard Options
MasterCard is available in four different types of cards. These include; credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards and business cards.
MasterCard Credit Card
MasterCard credit cards are a credit card facility offered by various financial institutions in New Zealand. There are three different MasterCards available; the standard MasterCard credit card, world MasterCard and the World Elite MasterCard. Using a credit card comes with its own benefits and security features. However, it is worth pointing out when using a credit card; players are liable to make the required repayments necessary for using their credit card. This facility will have set interest and payment agreements which are laid out between the financial institution and yourself.
MasterCard Debit Card
The MasterCard debit card is another popular MasterCard casino banking method used by players. This banking method is widely accepted by top casinos in New Zealand. What makes this a preferred casino banking method is that players are not borrowing any funds. The money they have in their MasterCard debit card is all the funds they have available. There are no repayments required or interested to be paid when using a MasterCard debit card. With this banking method, you get all the benefits of using a MasterCard without the credit implications.
MasterCard Prepaid Cards
MasterCard prepaid cards are accepted by the majority of NZ casino sites. Prepaid cards are available for purchase from banks, selected convenient stores, and online. When purchasing these cards, you may be required to present your ID and proof of residence. Before using the prepaid card, players may be required to register the card to activate it. Prepaid cards act as a form of debit card. Players will only be able to use the funds they have available. After the funds run out, players will be required to top it up before they can use it again.
MasterCard Gift Cards
MasterCard gift cars act in the same manner as prepaid cards. These cards are given to players via third-parties. There are a large number of MasterCard casinos accepting such gift cards.
MasterCard is a popular choice among Kiwi players for a number of reasons. The most common reason is the easy deposit process.
- Log in to your trusted online casino site.
- If you do not have an online casino account, register to an online casino accepting MasterCard.
- Go to the banking section.
- Select MasterCard.
- Fill in the required details. This may include; your MasterCard number, name on the card, expiry date and CVV
- Fill the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter the security code sent to your mobile device if required.
- Waiting for payment confirmation and start playing.
MasterCard Withdrawals Process
Once you are ready to make a withdrawal, follow the same deposit process. However, you will just select withdraw instead of deposit.
- Head over to the withdrawals section.
- Select MasterCard.
- Enter the card details you would like to withdraw your funds to.
- Select the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Select withdraw.
- Withdraws may take a few days to process.
Advantages of using MasterCard
- Safe transactions with no hassles.
- Players can make deposits without physically having any funds by using their credit card. We do not recommend this. It is more responsible to play with funds you have available to you.
- Accepted all over the world.
Disadvantages of using MasterCard
- Deposits may sometimes be rejected.
- Players are required to provide personal information.
- Risk of overspending when using a MasterCard credit card.
- There may be transaction fees involved.
- Can I gamble with a debit card or prepaid card online?
- Yes, other than using credit cards, you can also deposit using debit or prepaid cards.
- Is it safer to use a credit card over a debit card?
- Yes, it is usually far safer to use a MasterCard credit card in comparison to a debit card. This is simply due to the fact that credit cards typically offer more protection to their users. On the off chance that a casino went bankrupt or refused to pay out your winnings, for example, the bank would help you to recover your funds.
- Is MasterCard the best choice?
- Does MasterCard hide personal user information?
- Yes, MasterCard does. However, the parties you are making payments to will know the details of your MasterCard. The information is not hidden from them.
- Does MasterCard allow transactions to and from online casinos?
- Absolutely. Players can use their MasterCard to make both deposits and withdrawals. However, for those who are looking for a more secure method where their personal card information is not provided, players should rather consider a different banking method.