Best Online Baccarat Casinos Real Money
Baccarat is one of the easiest casino games to play online. Online baccarat New Zealand is a classic table game with the longest history. Dating all the way back to the 15th century in France, baccarat is a renowned casino game about high rollers. Online baccarat has taken the game one step to welcome all players to enjoy the game. Baccarat online is available in different variations. The most popular online baccarat games include Punto Banco, Chemin de Fer, and Baccarat Banque. Each baccarat version is a game that combines skill with luck and the opportunity to win exceptional amounts of money. We welcome all players to use our NZ casino baccarat bonuses and trainer before playing for real money. We help you learn to play baccarat the right way. Our recommended baccarat casinos allow players to play for free and real money. Learn everything there is to know about the banker, player, and tie bets today.
Best Online Baccarat Casinos
|Rank||Gambling Site||Deposit Bonus||Get Started|
| 600+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $|
|#2|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $|
|#3|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $|
|#4|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $|
|#5|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $|
Types of Online Baccarat Games
Online baccarat is one of few casino games that feature different versions with similar rules. In all of the baccarat versions, the card values and the aim of the game is the same.
Baccarat en Banque
In this version, only one banker’s hand and two player’s hands are dealt. Players are not permitted to wager on the banker’s hand but can bet on any of the player’s winning.
Chemin de Fer Baccarat
A baccarat version, where players bet against each other. In this game, the house will collect small fees from each player’s winnings. Hands are dealt two at a time, starting with the players then the banker. A player will take the role as the banker. Players and the banker are allowed to draw a third card if they wish.
History of Online Baccarat
Baccarat is a casino table game that dates back more than 500 years. It was initially known as a card game for high rollers.
The original game came about in Italy in the 1400’s. Felix Falguiere called the game baccara, which is the Italian word meaning zero. The name came from all the ten and face cards having a value of 10. However, the baccarat spelling later came from the French. It was then adopted by the rest of the world.
The original Game
The original game was played with four dealers. Each dealer and player had the opportunity to take on the role of the banker. Players could place bets on themselves or the banker winning. In today’s version, this greatly differs as there is only one dealer and bets are more often placed against the house. Today, the house also serves as the banker.
As the game made its way around the world, more variations of the game came about. These include Punto Banco which was invented in Cuba. American baccarat is where only the house acts as the banker. Another popular version that came about was invented was Chemin de Fer.
Online Baccarat Today
Today, baccarat is available to all kinds of players with the online version, not only aristocrats. Online casinos have broken down the barrier of secluded rooms and high betting limits. Baccarat can be enjoyed by all players with every kind of budget.
Online baccarat, is played with the same rules as the classic game. However, the game features lower minimum wagers and no restrictions on the number of tables available. Players can enjoy all the different versions in one place. With online baccarat, players can also enjoy live baccarat online where a real-life human dealer is present. This baccarat version offers a much faster-paced game with an authentic casino experience.
How to Play Online Baccarat and Win Real Money in New Zealand
Winning with baccarat is simple. There are hundreds of baccarat sites to choose from. However, to guarantee the best baccarat fun, choose an online baccarat casino we have recommended in the table above. Below are some baccarat basics that will help you learn the fundamentals of the game.
Sign Up to the Best Baccarat Casinos
Sign up to one of the top-rated online baccarat casinos.
Deposit to Play Real Money Online Baccarat
Make a real money deposit if you are daring enough to take the plunge at online baccarat real money. Players can also enjoy online baccarat free.
Pick a Baccarat Table
Pick a baccarat table that resembles your personality.
Place Real Money Baccarat Bets
Place your bets on who you think will have the winning hand or a tie result. Players can either wager on their hand winning or the bankers.
Deal Baccarat Cards
After bets have been placed. The banker will deal out two cards to every player and himself. The card values in baccarat are as follows:
- Aces are valued at 1
- Face cards and 10 cards have the value of 0 (zero)
- Cards 2 through 9 carry their face values
Count Online Baccarat Hand Total
To work out your final hand value use the following strategy. If your hand value is nine or less that is your final hand count. However, if your hand is in double digits, for example, 12, the first digit falls away. With the example of a hand total of 12, the final hand will be 2.
Reveal Final Online Baccarat Cards
Both the player and dealer’s cards will be revealed. The highest hand will be paid out unless it is a tie result.
Win Real Money with a Baccarat Game
Baccarat online free can also be enjoyed for real money bets. With this casino game, you have greater opportunities to win rewarding payouts. This is because you are not limited to betting on your own hand winning. Each betting option has its own payouts as follows:
- Player Bet Payout: 1:1
- Banker Bet Payout: 1:1 plus 5% commission from winnings
- Tie Bet Payout: 9:1
- Player Bet Odds: 49.3%
- Banker Bet Odds: 50.58%
- Tie Bet Odds: 44.62%
- The online baccarat game is based on luck. There is no baccarat strategy that will improve your odds.
- Learn the rules of the baccarat version you want to play before spending any real money.
- Try free online baccarat if you are completely new to the game. This will help you get an understanding of how the game works.
- Set limits for yourself such as budget and time limits. Before you get ready to book your chair at any baccarat casino, understand your budget and how much you can afford to spend. Also, take into consideration how long you would like to play for at a time.
- Look for a top baccarat casinos that offer match deposits to help you increase your budget slightly for real money baccarat.
- Tie bets are the worst bets to place.
How do you play online baccarat?
- Online baccarat is similar to the classic game. Players have three betting option, the banker or players winning or a tie result. Each wager has different odds and payout percentages. However, from our experience, the worst bet you can place is on a tie result. The aim is to get a hand as close to or equal to 9 to win.
Is online baccarat rigged?
- Top baccarat online casinos are completely safe to wager at. Such casinos use Random Number Generators (RNG) to continuously generate fair and random outcomes. When it comes to playing live baccarat, you can feel more assured you not being cheated. With camera’s all around not missing anything and cards fixed in the shoe, it is practically impossible to cheat at the game.
Where to play baccarat online ?
- The best online baccarat casinos are the ones we recommend. These casinos have been thoroughly researched and tested by our team of experts. They offer fair gameplay with high payout percentages. They also have the widest selection of safe baccarat games. The promotions offered by such casinos will help you win big with online baccarat for real money. These top baccarat casinos also offer players the choice of free baccarat or real money baccarat.
Odds of Each Bet
Before playing baccarat for real money, we have some tips to take into consideration.
Banco: Spanish word meaning bank or banker. Banco is sometimes used to refer to the banker in a game of baccarat.
Bankroll: The funds a player has allocated for himself to spend at baccarat casinos.
Burning: After the cards have been shuffled and before they are dealt, the first three to six cards are discarded.
Cut: Dividing the deck of cards in half after they have been shuffled and then put together again.
Discard Tray: The cardholder where discarded cards are placed.
Flat Bet: Players who place the same bet value regardless of whether they win or lose.
La Grande: The best possible hand in baccarat. This is a natural 9, where the first two cards dealt total 9.
La Petite: When the first two cards dealt total 8.
Push: When the dealer and banker have the same hand value at the end of the round.