Best High Roller Casinos
Online casinos have various ways of attracting high roller casino players. By knowing what a high roller enjoys and what they need, a number of casinos have begun to offer specialised programs to VIP players. For starters, all executive casino sites need to have some kind of VIP club. The best high roller casinos will also offer VIP players their own personal VIP manager. These are just some of the aspects that make a high roller online casino. NZ casino players can read on to find out how to find the best high roller casino that suits their gaming style.
Best High Roller Casino Bonus Sites
|Rank||Gambling Site||Deposit Bonus||Get Started|
| 600+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $350 BONUS|| |
|#2|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $1000 BONUS|| |
|#3|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $800 BONUS|| |
|#4|| 150+ Pokies and 97% PayoutNZ $1500 BONUS|| |
|#5|| 150+ Pokies and 98% PayoutNZ $1000 BONUS|| |
High Roller Players
High rollers are players who wager large amounts of money on a single bet on a frequent basis. These big spenders have bigger bankrolls than the average casino player. The minimum wagering requirement for a high roller New Zealand player is higher than an ordinary casino player. High rollers get special treatment from their preferred casino sites. They get special bonuses and promotional rewards. High rollers enjoy a much more satisfying online gambling experience but at a much higher cost.
How to Become a High Roller
Top casino sites have different VIP entry requirements. You are more likely to become a high roller at a web-based casino compared to brick and mortar casinos. The best thing to do to gain access to VIP programs is to simply bet with large amounts of money on a frequent basis. By doing this, you will get the attention of your trusted casino site, and soon they invite you to join their exclusive VIP program.
Although we recommend trusted casino sites in New Zealand to you, always check the terms and conditions related to any VIP program you join. Sometimes the smaller bonuses may lead to the biggest payouts online rather than the massive bonuses which would have terms and conditions included in the fine print.
High roller Casino Games
High rollers have access to all games at their favourite casino sites. They also have an exclusive section where games are tailor-made for big spenders. High roller games offer players a chance of winning life-changing real money prizes.
High Roller Pokies
Online pokies are some of the most popular games for big spenders. High roller pokie games stakes can start at NZD$20 and get up to NZD$5000 per spin. The larger the amount you bet, the larger your winnings are most likely to become with high roller pokies.
VIP Blackjack Online
Blackjack is one of the most popular games played at Kiwi casino sites. Getting a natural hand with high roller blackjack could result in high wins as the stakes range between NZD$1 000 and NZD$200 000. Blackjack also offers many variants which could see big spenders double their blackjack winnings.
Roulette for High Rollers
Roulette is a game based on luck. Kiwi High rollers can play American, European and 3D Roulette for real money. The betting requirements are high but correctly predicting where the roulette wheel lands will earn you massive rewards.
Big Spender Baccarat
Baccarat online for high rollers has the stakes normally set between NZD$1 000 and NZD$200 000. We advise players to aim for short-term wins. VIP members are attracted to high roller baccarat because it offers a low house edge of 1%. Players have more chances of winning with baccarat online games.
High Limit Games
The stakes of minimum and maximum bets in high roller games are set high. These are known as high limit games. As much players may enjoy the thrill of winning big. There is a chance that players could also lose large sums of money.
What Every Casino VIP Programme Should Have
VIP players in New Zealand are attracted to exclusivity and entertainment of course. Here are some of the aspects of a premium online casino experience and what every VIP club should offer:
- Personal VIP manager: Every high roller player needs their very own personal VIP manager. This person will be their direct line of contact with the NZ online casino. When a Kiwi high roller has a problem, a request or simply wants some companionship, they should have the privilege of contacting the same person directly.
- Customised Bonuses: A high roller is set apart by the money they spend at online casinos. That’s why high roller casinos need to set apart special bonuses for VIP players in their casino VIP program. These are usually deposit match bonuses, free spins, and cash backs on welcome packages.
- Increased stakes & limits: VIP players are known to be big spenders and most online casinos have betting limits. However, high rollers casinos in New Zealand offer increased betting limits to allow players to bet higher than your casual online gambler.
- VIP tournaments: The fun and excitement of online gambling comes to life with live casino tournaments. However, when it comes to your high roller players, online casinos need to create VIP tournaments that are exclusively for VIP members.
- Best high roller games: Last but certainly not least, the games at VIP online casinos need to be the best quality. This includes having a high return to player rates, premium graphics and sound effects, variety as well as great entertainment.
High Roller Casino T & C’s
Not all high roller casinos offer safe and fair gambling services to players. That’s why Kiwi players should always read the fine print before they sign up at any of high roller casino on the internet. However, if you’re unsure of where to play, just select a high roller casino online from our table above. These are all trusted and highly rewarding online casinos with the best payouts. We’ve already reviewed and read the fine print for you so you can just start playing immediately.
How to Find a High Roller Casino
The New Zealand casino sites we recommend cater for high rollers and normal casino players. There are a few things you can look out when you want to find a good casino site which caters for high rollers. Here is our comprehensive high roller casino review process:
- Welcome bonus options for high rollers
- A wide range of games with massive cash prizes
- The website uses secure socket layer encryption software to keep players information safe
- Exclusive high roller promotions
- There is dedicated VIP customer support staff
- Live casino gaming
- Mobile device compatible games
- Unlimited real money transaction options.
Exclusive High Roller Rewards
Being a high roller at a Kiwi casino site means you are extremely valuable. As such high roller casinos offer the best rewards to their VIP club members. Some of the rewards that come with being a big spender include:
Special high roller events
High rollers get Invites to exclusive tournaments taking place regularly with huge prizes up for grabs. Big spenders also gain access to special events such as music concerts and sports games.
High roller bonuses
There are bonuses tailor-made for high rollers who enjoy high limit stakes gaming.
Your own account manager
As a high roller, you get your very own personal contact person at the web-based casino. This is the person is available to answer any casino-related questions you may have 24/7, every single day.
As a high roller special dates do not go unnoticed. Top casino sites send their VIP members special birthday presents and holiday giveaway packages.
Bankroll management services
High rollers are allowed to make huge deposits and withdrawals in one go. Your account manager can help find the best casino banking options online available for you.
There are special game rooms where only high rollers can play. High rollers have access to high limit games where the huge, real money prizes are up for grabs.
Top 3 High Roller Casino Facts
Here are a few secrets most people do not know about being high rollers. Once you become a member of a high roller casino you will enjoy the following advantages:
- High roller casino bonuses can be worth more than $10 000.
- Being a high roller online sometimes means you can withdraw and deposit money without paying any transaction fees.
- Classic table games such as blackjack, roulette, and craps are the most popular game in VIP gaming rooms.
FAQ for High Rollers
What is a high roller in casinos?
- A high roller is also referred to as a whale. These are players who bet large amounts of money. These player get VIP treatment from casinos for their generous wagering amount.
Who is the richest gambler?
The richest gambler is BillBenter. he made his fortune primarily on horse racing. His networth is estimated to be nearly 1 billion dollars.
Why are high rollers called whales?
- The term whale dates back to the competitive gambling community and poker. Here poker players ranked played in sea creature inspired cateogries based on their skill level and amounts they would bet. Amatuer players were known as fish, while those who wagered large amounts were compared to the largest sea creatures, hence the name whale.
What are the best high roller casinos online?
- We showcase the best high roller casinos for New Zealanders. These sites are safe, entertaining and all have a casino VIP club. They also offer all VIP players their own personal VIP manager. With top online casino games and perks that you can benefit from, you won’t need to look anywhere else.
Are there high roller casino bonuses for VIP players?
- Yes, VIP online casinos offer specialised high roller casino bonuses to their loyal and big spending players. These are exclusive to VIP players only.