- Microgaming Quickfire Gaming
- Douglas Isle of Man
- John Coleman
Microgaming is the leader in online casino gaming software for Kiwi players. With over two decades of experience, Microgaming certainly has the experience to offer a spectacular gaming experience. They set the standard for safe and fair gambling. Microgaming has also built a reputation as software hosts to the largest gaming lobby. They offer over 850 games across every casino game genre you think of. This number continues to grow as they release on average about 24 new games annually.
Latest Microgaming Pokies
Why Choose a Microgaming Casino?
There is simply no reason not to choose a Microgaming casino. Founded in 1994, their experience is enough to understand what players look for in a pokie game, table game, or bingo, among other genres they have to offer. They are more than just a gaming software provider; they power their own online casino – Gaming Club which was launched soon after they started operating. This gives them an advantage over other software providers as they understand the nature of running an online casino.
Microgaming on Mobile Devices
Microgaming casino games are able to play instantly from your web browser or via a downloadable application. The Microgaming Viper software features the full range of casino games in multiple languages with an auto-play and expert play option. Microgaming games are easily accessible through any mobile device. This includes smartphones powered by Blackberry, Android, Apple, and Windows software.
Top 4 Microgaming Progressive Jackpot Games
Game of Thrones
Microgaming Casino Games
Most popular slots
Benefits of playing at a New Zealand Microgaming Casino
EGR B2B Awards
Awards for Excellence
Global Gaming Awards
The International Gaming Awards
Microgaming Fun Facts
- Microgaming has the biggest progressive jackpot network.
- Microgaming featured in the Guinness World Records for the largest jackpot payout in an online pokie.
- In 2004, Microgaming launched the first mobile gaming software.
- Microgaming is the founders of the first branded slot game: Lara Croft: Tomb RaiderTM which launched in 2004.
- Wheel of Wealth is the real multiplayer slot game.
- Released the first ever 3D slot game – Sterling Silver.
- Microgaming gave away biggest progressive jackpot amount in 2015 – Mega Moolah (€17,879,645)
- In 2016, Microgaming paid out the biggest mobile progressive jackpot – – Mega Moolah (€7,968,311.26)
- In total Microgaming’s progressive jackpot network has paid out well over €716 million.
- Microgaming games feature a high Return-to-Player rate (RTP) with an average of 96%.