Best Bitcoin Casinos for Real Money
Bitcoin is another exciting transaction method available at top casino sites. Bitcoin casinos, also known as BTC casinos, allow players to use this cryptocurrency for both deposits and withdrawals. Using Bitcoin is convenient and easy. It is also completely secure as players do not need to provide any personal information. Let’s take a closer look at what makes Bitcoin a popular transaction method for casino players.
What is a Bitcoin Casino?
A Bitcoin gaming site allows players to use bitcoins as a payment method. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency operating in the peer-to-peer market. This means bitcoins transfers can only happen through bitcoin users using bitcoin addresses. These addresses consist of numbers and letters and can be up to 34 characters.
In addition to bitcoin casinos, you also get hybrid casinos. These casinos accept bitcoins as deposits and withdrawals. However, they convert the bitcoin currency into traditional currencies when depositing.
How to make a bitcoin deposit
First thing first. When it comes to using Bitcoin at online casinos, you will need to have a bitcoin account. You can choose to set up a web-wallet or desktop wallet. Our team of experts recommends the web-wallet as it does not require you to download any software. However, there are desktop wallets which do not operate from third-party software, therefore will not require any software download. To register for a Bitcoin account, you will need to provide your address and a password. Upon registration, you will be given a Bitcoin address to use when completing a transaction.
Load your bitcoin account with some cryptocurrency. There are a number of different ways you can top up your Bitcoin account.
Once you have your Bitcoin account all set up and topped up, you will be ready to navigate your way to the banking section of your chosen Bitcoin casino site.
Find the banking section and select Bitcoin as your deposit option. To complete the transaction, you will need to insert your bitcoin details. This usually includes a using the Bitcoin address, which consists of a series of letters and numbers. You will also need to provide the Bitcoin address of the online casino.
Open you Bitcoin wallet and fill in the amount you would like to deposit. Enter your address and the casino’s address and confirm the payment.
How to make a withdraw
With real money Bitcoin gambling, you can also easily make a withdraw directly to their bitcoin account. To make a withdrawal, you will need to navigate to the payments section of the casino.
Once you are on the page, select withdrawal. To proceed with the withdrawal insert your address and the amount you wish to withdraw.
The funds will appear in your bitcoin account. However, it may take a few days to process.
Benefits of Using Bitcoin
Draw backs of Bitcoin
Bitcoin Casino FAQs
- Are Bitcoin casinos regulated?
- Not all bitcoin casinos are regulated. However, we only recommend bitcoin casinos that are reputable, regulated and licensed.
- How does the Bitcoin cryptocurrency work?
- The whole Bitcoin runs on decentralized computers (called miners) who verify the contents of each Bitcoin wallet and the transactions.
- What is the minimum bitcoin amount I may deposit?
- The minimum bet amount for using bitcoin usually differs with each casino site. There are also different units of measurement for bitcoin. These include; mBTC, uBTC, dBTC and satoshis. However, usually the minimum deposit amount is 0.0001BTC.
- What is fair gaming?
- This is a way to integrate casino software with the honesty of players. Both of these aspects, in conjunction with blockchain encryption can be checked with a hashed seed.
- What bitcoin games can I play?
- There are a number of different games you can enjoy. These include; pokies, roulette, baccarat, blackjack, live dealer games, and more.